1 ribeye steak, about 14 ounces, fresh/thawed
Steak seasoning of choice
- Put the steak into the Crisper Pan.
- Cover all sides of the steak with seasoning.
- Put the Crisper Pan with the legs extended into the Breville Combi Wave.
- Press the Food Menu button, then turn the dial to Meat.
- Press the Start Button/Dial, to confirm the selection.
- Turn the dial to the nearest weight for the steak.
- Press the Start Button/Dial. This will begin the cook.
- Flip the steak half way into the cooking time.
- After the cooking time completes, check the meat temperature.
- To finish the cook, press the Grill button on the inside of the door. The default of 10 minutes will likely result in a Medium Well steak. You can adjust the time to your preference.