You can make great Sloppy Joe in the NuWave Oven. And the beef for the Sloppy Joe can be fully frozen to start.
1) Spray a 9 inch non-stick cake pan with Pam Spray.
2) Place the beef in the pan and then place the pan on the 4 inch rack.
3) Cook at at high power for 10 minutes.
4) Flip the beef over and cook at high power another 10 minutes.
5) Drain the pan of juices.
6) Break the beef up, spread it across the pan evenly and add seasoned salt to taste.
7) Cook at high power for 5 minutes, or until the beef is fully brown.
8) Pour in Manwich and stir.
9) Cook 5 minutes at high power.
Note: When eating Sloppy Joe, most people eat it on hamburger buns or sliced bread. While it drips and falls all over the place. Personally, I prefer to eat my Sloppy Joe in a wheat tortilla. Since I don’t really want mine to be “Sloppy”. The tortilla holds everything in very neatly. Just tucking the bottom of the tortilla prevents any Sloppy Joe from falling out. Including preventing any juices from falling too. It’s the neatest way to enjoy Sloppy Joe in my opinion. If you prefer to keep it neat.
I heat my tortilla on the 4 inch rack for 2 minutes. The fan on the NuWave Oven causes the tortillia to move around some while heating. But it stays on the rack the entire time. It’s a nice way to lightly toast the tortillia.