9 boneless pork chops, (2-1/2 lb.), 1/2 inch thick, thawed
4tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
3/4 cup SHAKE ‘N BAKE Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
1 tsp. Mrs. Dash Original blend
1. Mix Mrs. Dash and Shake ‘N Bake in a bowl.
2. Brush mustard over both sides of the pork chops.
3. Coat the mustard covered pork chops with the Shake ‘N Back + Mrs. Dash mixture.
4. Place on 4″ rack.
5. Cook at high power for 15 minutes.
6. Turn the pork chops over and cook for another 15 minutes.
Note: This is a spin of a recipe on the back of the Shake ‘N Bake box.