2 Ribeye Steaks, Bone-in, about 1 pound each
Steak seasoning of choice
Optional: Olive Oil of choice
- Cover the steaks with oil and/or seasoning.
- Place the steaks onto the Grill Plate.
- Cover with the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Cook at 400° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom for 8 minutes.
- Flip the steaks.
- Either cook for 4 more minutes at the same settings or use the meat probe feature to cook to your desired doneness.
To use the meat Probe feature:
- Place the meat probe in the probe jack.
- Place the probe through a vent hole in the Power Dome. Then place the probe into the meat. Place the probe deep into the side of the meat. To ensure the deep internal meat temperature is being read.
- Set the NuWave Primo to 400° F.
- Press the PROBE Button.
- Set the Temperature Probe to your desired level of doneness. A 155° F. setting will get you a nice medium well done steak.
- Press the start button.
- Allow to cook till complete.
- Check the meat temperature for doneness.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.