This early parts of this recipe show how to make a burger from a frozen patty, and follow with how to make it a tasty cheeseburger.
1/3 pound hamburger patty, frozen (up to 6 frozen patties may fit)
slice of cheese
2 sandwich thins, bread or a hamburger bun
- Coat the frozen hamburger patty, with a light coating of the A.1. Sweet Hickory steak sauce.
- Place the patty on the 4″ rack and cook on high power for 8 minutes. (If cooking 6 burgers, cook on high power for 15 minutes.)
- Turn the patty and cook for another 8 minutes. (If cooking 6 burgers, cook on high power for 15 minutes.)
(If you’d like to toast your bread, you may add it to the 4″ rack the last 3 minutes.)
- Soon as you open the lid, place the cheese on top of the patty, so it melts some.
- Place the patty with cheese on a slice of the bread.
- Add lettuce and tomato.
- Add ranch dressing to taste.
- Add hot sauce to taste.
Note: I have found this burger taste as good, if not better than Hardee’s Buffalo Blue Cheese Thickburger.
This recipe cooks the burger “well done”. If you like rare, you may shorten the cooking time as needed.