4 chicken breast halves (8-10 ounces each)
extra virgin olive oil
freshly cracked black pepper
hickory smoked sea salt
poultry seasoning of choice
- Cover the chicken breast in oil.
- Cover the chicken chicken breast in seasonings.
- Place 2 mesh racks in the NuWave Brio 14Q. One in the lowest rack holder guide and the other on the rack holder guide above that.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 370° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press and hold the Probe button for 2 seconds, and set the probe temperature to 170° F.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the preheat.
- After preheating is finished. Put 2 chicken breast on each mesh rack.
- Close the door on the NuWave Brio 14Q and the cook will start automatically.
- After 15 minutes, swap the racks.
- Allow the cook to complete. It may take more than 30 minutes, but the cook will continue until the set meat temperature is reached.
Note: The total cooking time may take about 35 minutes.