4 Chicken Breasts, Raw, Thawed, Boneless, Skinless
4 Large Eggs
2 Cups Buttermilk
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Applewood Smoked Salt
1 Ounce Old Bay Seasoning
1 Tbs. Ground Black Pepper
- Cut the 4 Chicken Breasts lengthwise, to make 8 total pieces of chicken.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a bowl as an Egg Wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Dip each Chicken Breast portion in the Egg Wash, then into the breading and cover with breading.
- Spray cooking spray all over the outside of each Chicken Breast.
- Place the Chicken Breasts on Crisper Trays. 4 pieces per Crisper Tray.
- Place a Crisper Tray on the top rack of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite and the other on the middle rack.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 400° F.
- Using a metal spatula, flip the Chicken Breasts on the top rack over.
- Cook for 15 more minutes at 400° F.
- Check the temperature of the chicken on the top rack and remove if at least 165° F.
- Using a metal spatula, flip the Chicken on the middle rack over and move the middle rack up to the top rack.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 400° F.
- Test the meat temperature is at least 165° F. or higher.