2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, about 10 – 12 ounces each, fresh/thawed
4 Large Eggs
2 Cups Buttermilk
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1/2 Cup Corn Starch
1 Ounce Applewood Smoked Salt
1 Ounce Old Bay Seasoning
1 Tbs. Ground Black Pepper
3 Cups Warm Water
1/3 Cup Kosher Salt
1/3 Cup Sugar
2 Ounces Butter
1 Cup Wing Sauce of choice
- Combine the Brine mixture and allow it to cool. You may add ice cubes to cool it quickly if you desire.
- Cut the Chicken Breasts once each lengthwise. Then cut them 4 times at equal parts widthwise. To make 8 Boneless Wings per chicken breast, 16 total.
- Pour the cooled Brine mixture into a pan, then add the Boneless Wing meat. Place into the refrigerator uncovered for 6 hours.
- Then remove the Boneless Wing meat from the Brine mixture, rinse and pat the exterior of the meat lightly with paper towels.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a bowl as an Egg Wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Dip each Boneless Wing in the Egg Wash, then into the breading and cover with breading.
- Spray cooking spray all over the outside of each Boneless Wing.
- Place the Boneless Wings on Crisper Trays. You will need 2 Crisper Trays.
- Place the Crisper Trays on the Top and Middle Racks of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Set to cook for 27 minutes at 400° F.
- While the Boneless Wings cook, combine the Butter and Wing Sauce of choice in a sauce pan on a stove at low heat till first boil. Then turn off the heat on the stove.
- After the first 20 minutes, swap the Top Rack Crisper Tray to the Middle Rack and the former Middle Rack Crisper Tray to the Top. Also touch up any dry spots with cooking spray.
- Allow to cook for 3 minutes at 400° F.
- Remove the Middle Rack Crisper Tray and check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- Cook Top Rack Crisper Tray for the 4 remaining minutes at 400° F.
- Remove the Top Rack Crisper Tray and check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- Pour the sauce mixture into a food container. Then add the Boneless Wings individually and gently move each in the sauce, to cover each with sauce.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.