24 Chicken Wing Sections, frozen
Sauce of choice
- Turn the selection dial to BAKE.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the position for Bake in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360 XL.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 425° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 50 minutes.
- Press the START button. And make sure the Air Fry fan is on.
- The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL will begin to pre-heat.
- While pre-heating: Place the chicken in 2 Crisper Trays, 12 wings in each, and wait for pre-heating to complete.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 50 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack, to catch drippings.
- Place one Crisper Tray on the rack level for Air Fry and the other above it on rack level 1.
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- After 30 minutes, swap and rotate the Crisper Trays.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 180° F.
- Place your sauce into a glass bowl and add the wings.
- Mix the wings in the sauce.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.