14 chicken wing sections, fresh/thawed
Old Bay seasoning
- Put a bake pan on the bottom rack inside the cooker, to catch drippings.
- Season the wings
- Place the wings into the air fry basket, but keep it outside of the cooker.
- Set the bottom oven to Airy Fry, 425° F., 20 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, press the Start button to pause the cooker. And put the basket on the middle rack.
- Optional, you can flip the wings after about 12 minutes if you prefer.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- Let them rest outside the cooker for 5 minutes, to reabsorb juices.