16 fresh chicken wing sections
Extra light olive oil
Old Bay seasoning
- Put a light coating of oil on the wings.
- Season the wings.
- Place the wings into the air fry basket.
- Place the rack on the lowest rack level. Place the air fry basket on the rack and the bake pan underneath
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 400° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Listen to this in Podcast format
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.