18 chicken wing sections, fresh/thawed
Lemon pepper seasoning of choice
Old Bay seasoning
- Season the wings.
- Put the bake pan on rack level #5
- Put the empty air fry basket on rack level #4.
- Set the cooker to Wings (or Air Fry), 425° F., 20 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start, to begin preheating.
- After preheating, put the wings in the air fry basket/rack in a single layer.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, flip the wings over.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F., but it likely be higher.
- Give the meat 5 minutes to rest.