12 chicken wing sections
Old Bay seasoning
Freshly cracked black pepper
Extra light olive oil
- Cover the wings with a light coating of oil.
- Season the wings
- Put the air fry basket into the bake pan.
- Put the wings into the air fry basket.
- Put the bake pan on the middle rack level.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 400° F., about 20 minutes cooking time.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Listen to this in Podcast format
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.