5 pound turkey breast
1 cup of turkey stock
1 cup of apple juice
Poultry seasoning of choice
Ground black pepper
- Remove any innards from the turkey breast.
- Cover the turkey breast with spices
- Inject the turkey breast with about 5 ounces of injectable butter, one ounce per pound.
- Put the turkey breast into the pot.
- Pour in all of the fluids.
- Place the pressure cook lid onto the Emeril Pressure Air Fryer.
- Lock the lid so it is sealed.
- Press the Pressure button and turn the dial to Poultry.
- Use the default setting of 30 minutes. 6 minutes per pound.
- Press the dial in to start the cook.
- When the cooking time completes, allow 20 minutes of natural release.
- Press the Cancel button.
- Press the pressure release slider, to release the remaining pressure. Use caution when releasing pressure.
- Check the meat temperature, it should be 165° F. or greater
- Remove the turkey breast from the pot and place it in a pan.
- Using pot holders empty out the fluids in the pot. Rinse and dry the pot with paper towels.
(You may save the fluid for other dishes that need a broth.)
- Place the pot back into the Emeril Pressure Air Fryer.
- Insert the wire rack.
- Place the turkey breast onto the wire rack.
- Put on the air fry lid.
- Press the Air Fry button and turn the dial to Poultry.
- Press the dial in twice to start the cook.
- Allow the air fry to run for just 5 minutes and then press the Cancel button twice to end the cook.
- Remove the seared turkey breast.