3 Pound Salmon Fillet
Old Bay Seasoning
Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Line the 2 baking pans with non-stick grill mats.
- Cut the salmon fillet in half, so it’s 2 pieces.
- Put each half into a baking pan.
- Season the fish.
- Place a rack on level 3 and another on level 1.
- Place the baking pans on the racks.
- Set the cooker to Air Roast 355° F., for 23 minutes.
- For best results use a meat thermometer that supports at least 2 probes, to measure the meat temperatures during the cook.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is 145° F.
- Allow the meat about 5 minutes to rest and reabsorb juices.