3-pound salmon fillet
Smoked sea salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Old Bay seasoning
- Cut the salmon fillet in half.
- Season the 2 cuts of salmon to taste.
- Line 2 Crisper Trays with convection oven safe grill/bake pads.
- Place the salmon into the 2 lined Crisper Trays.
- Turn the selection dial to ROAST.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 355° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 30 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL will begin to pre-heat.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 30 minutes you originally selected.
- Place one Crisper Tray on rack level 1 (highest), and the other Crisper Tray on rack level 2 just underneath.
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL, and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is 145° F.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.