1 Whole Chicken, about 3 pounds in weight
1 ounce Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend
1 Tbs. Old Bay Seasoning
- Mix the seasonings together.
- Place the chicken into a zip lock bag and cover with the seasonings.
- Seal the bag closed and gently shake the chicken around in the bag, to cover with seasonings.
- Take the chicken out of the bag and truss/tie the chicken with cooking twine. So the legs and wings are tied down.
- Insert the rotisserie bar and rotisserie spits into the chicken.
- Place on the rotisserie holder in the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Set the rotisserie to cook for 45 minutes at 360° F.
- Check if the temperature is at least 165° F. in the breast and thigh area.
- Continue to cook on the rotisserie in 10 minute intervals at 360° F., until the meat temperature is at least 165° F. Check the breast and thigh meat areas.