12 Pound Ham, Hickory Smoked and Spiral Sliced.
Ham Glaze Ingredients:
2 cups of brown sugar
1 cup Apple Juice
1/4 Cup Honey
1 Tbs. All Spice Berries
1 Tbs. Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Place the extender ring from the NuWave Primo Roasting Accessory Kit onto the NuWave Primo.
- Cover with the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Set the Cook to 275° F., 50% Top/50%.
- Press the Probe button and set the meat probe temperature to 140° F. or 145° F.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to start the preheat.
- Unwrap the ham from any packaging and wrap in butcher paper.
- After the preheat is complete, arrange the ham fat side down on the Grill Plate.
- Insert the meat probe deep into the meat.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to start the cook.
- Near the end of the cook, prepare the Ham Glaze, by mixing the glaze ingredients over low/medium heat.
- After the cook is complete, unwrap the ham and apply the glaze.