Whole Ham, up to 12 pounds (precooked)
2 Cups of Brown Sugar
1 Tbs. All Spice Berries
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
1 Cup Apple Juice
1/4 Cup Honey or Syrup
- The instructions that come with the ham are the true guide for cooking. Information below is based on the ham cooked in the video.
- Unwrap the ham and place it flat side down on the baking pan.
- Use a meat thermometer to measure the meat temperature.
- Place the pizza pan on the level for Slow Cook.
- Set the Emeril Power Air Fryer 360 XL to 275° F., about 3 hours cooking time.
- Press Start, to allow the cooker to preheat.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full amount of time you originally selected.
- Place the Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack.
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- Heat and mix the ham glaze ingredients before the ham reaches 145° F.
- When the ham reaches 145° F., cover the ham with the glaze.
- Set the Emeril Power Air Fryer 360 XL to Roast at 225° F., 15 minutes cooking time.
- Allow the cook time to complete.