1 4 pound whole chicken, thawed
2 Tbs. Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend
1 Tbs. Old Bay Seasoning
1) Remove any innards from the inner breast area of the chicken.
2) Place the chicken into a 1 gallon plastic bag, a zipper type bag is best.
3) Pour the Mrs. Dash and Old Bay Seasoning all over the chicken, to cover it in seasoning.
4) Close the bag and rub the chicken around in the seasonings. Ensure the chicken if fully coated in seasoning.
5) Place the seasoning coated chicken on the low rack of the Super Wave Oven, breast side down. Disgard the bag. You can easily pour the chicken from the bag breast side down onto the low rack.
6) Cook for 45 minutes at 460 degrees F. Turn half way through.
7) Use a meat thermometer, to ensure the chicken is fully cooked. An internal temperature of 180 degrees F is best.