7 – 10 Tyson® Whole Chicken Wings, frozen
About 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
About 1/4 cup Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend
Pam Cooking Spray
- Spray the NuWave Oven 4 inch rack with Pam Spray.
- Pour the oil into a bowl.
- One at a time, dip and coat each chicken wing section with oil. (If any wings are frozen together, just cover with oil as best you can.)
- Sprinkle Mrs. Dash on each chicken wing and place on the 4 inch rack.
- Cook at high power for 10 minutes.
- Separate any wings that were frozen together.
- Sprinkle Mrs. Dash on any areas that need seasoning.
- Cook at high power for 20 minutes.
- Turn the wings over.
- Cook for 15 minutes on high power.