1 Whole Chicken, about 6 pounds, thawed
Oil – Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Virgin Olive Oil
Tony Cachere’s Creole Style Butter Injectable Marinade
Old Bay Seasoning
Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
Apple Juice for spritzing
- Truss the Chicken with Cooking Twine.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the position for Pizza in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360, the 2nd up from the lowest rack position.
- Turn the selection dial to ROAST.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 425° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 2 Hours.
- Press the START button.
- The Power Air Fryer Oven 360 will begin to pre-heat.
- Spray Cooking Spray on the Baking Pan.
- While pre-heating, coat the Chicken with a light coating of oil. And cover with spices to taste.
- Inject the Chicken with marinade. Inject one ounce of the marinade at a time, in the following 8 locations. 6 ounces total should be used. (One ounce per pound.)
- Inject an ounce into 2 spots on each side of the breast, 4 total ounces in the breast. 4 total injections into the breast meat.
- Inject 1/2 ounce into each thigh, 1 total ounce for thighs. 2 total injections into the thighs
- Inject 1/2 ounce into each drumstick, 1 total ounce for drumsticks. 2 total injections into the drumsticks.
- Place the prepared Chicken onto the Baking Pan and wait for pre-heating to finish.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to 2 Hours.
- Place the Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack. Close the Power Air Fryer Oven 360 and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- When 15 minutes are left, press the Start/Pause Button, slightly pull the Pizza Rack out and spritz the Chicken with Apple Juice.
- Put the Chicken back into the Power Air Fryer Oven 360, close the door and press the Start/Pause Button, to continue the cook.
- Cook until the Chicken breast meat is at least 165° F. and the thigh meat is at least 170° F.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.