One 5 pound chicken, fresh/thawed
Extra light olive oil
Old Bay seasoning
Lemon pepper seasoning
- Cover the chicken with a light coating of oil.
- Season the chicken
- Place the chicken into the bake pan.
- Place the wire rack on the low rack level.
- Set the cooker to Roast, 400° F., 1 hour, 35 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating place the bake pan on the rack.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.