Up to 2 Whole Fresh Chickens, about 6 pounds each.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Cover the chicken(s) with oil.
- Then cover the chicken(s) with spices to taste.
- If cooking 2 chickens, place the extender ring into the NuWave Primo Grill Oven.
(The extender ring is an added accessory in the NuWave Primo Roasting and Air Frying Kit.)
- Arrange the chicken(s) on the Grill Plate.
- If cooking 2 chickens, you will have to position them to fit. Make sure they are not on top of each other.
- Place the NuWave Primo Probe into the probe jack, and then place the meat probe straight down into a deep portion of breast meat.
- Cover with the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Set the Cook to 360° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom.
- Press the Probe button.
- Set the meat temperature to 185° F. (This will ensure the chicken is fully cooked.)
- Press the Start/Pause button.
- Allow the cook to complete, then check the meat temperature. The thigh should be 170° or higher.
(2 chickens may take about 1 hour 45 minutes.)
- Set the chickens at room temperature for about 15-20 minutes, for juices to reabsorb.