3 pound whole chicken, fresh/thawed
Lemon pepper seasoning
Old Bay seasoning
Extra light olive oil
- Place a light coating of oil over the chicken.
- Season the chicken.
- Place the chicken into the bake pan.
- Place the rack on the lower rack level.
- Place the bake pan on the rack.
- Set the cooker to Roast 375° F., about 1 hour, 15 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Start button to begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- Allow the meat to rest outside the cooker for 5 minutes, to reabsorb juices.