3 pound whole chicken, fresh/thawed
Lemon pepper seasoning
Old Bay seasoning
Extra light olive oil
- Place a light coating of oil over the chicken.
- Season the chicken.
- Place the chicken into the bake pan.
- Place the rack on the lower rack level.
- Place the bake pan on the rack.
- Set the cooker to Roast 375° F., about 1 hour, 15 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Start button to begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- Allow the meat to rest outside the cooker for 5 minutes, to reabsorb juices.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.