5.5 pound whole chicken, fresh or thawed
Old Bay seasoning
Chicken seasoning of choice
- Place a rack on the lowest level.
- Make sure to remove any innards from the chicken.
- Season the chicken with your seasonings of choice.
- Place the chicken on the bake pan.
- Place the pan on the rack in the cooker.
- Set the cooker to Whole Roast 375° F., 1 hour 25 minutes.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- After the first hour cover the chicken with foil.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Test the meat is at least 165° F. in the breast and thigh.
- Allow the chicken 10 minutes to rest.