6 pound chicken, fresh/thawed
Old Bay seasoning
Freshly cracked black pepper
- Line the bake pan with an oven safe bake and grill mat.
- Season the chicken on both sides, leave it breast side up.
- Place the chicken in the lined bake pan.
- Press the Roast button.
- Set the Temperature to 400° F.
- Set the Time to 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Press the START button.
- After preheating place the bake pan on the lowest rack level.
- After 40 minutes, pause the cook and cover the chicken tightly with a piece of foil.
- (It helps if you use meat probes to track temperature.)
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Confirm the meat temperature is at least 165° F. in the breast and thigh meat.
- Allow the chicken 5 minutes to rest, to reabsorb juices.
You may also see the video on BitChute.
You may also see the video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.Gourmia Air Fryer Oven