5 pound whole chicken, fresh
Lemon pepper seasoning of choice
Old Bay seasoning
Extra light olive oil
- Cover the chicken with a light coating of oil.
- Season the chicken.
- Line the bake pan with a non-stick bake and grill mat.
- Set the cooker to Preheat, 350° F., 5 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, put the bake pan on the lowest rack level.
- Press the Dual Cook button.
- For step 1 select Roast 400°, 30 minutes.
- For step 2 select Roast 350°, 50 minutes.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the temperature in the breast and thigh are at least 165° F.
- Allow the chicken to set outside the cooker for 5 minutes to reabsorb jucies.
Note: If you decide to cover the chicken with foil after step 1 you will need to set Step 2 to cook for 70 minutes.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Listen to this in Podcast format
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.