4 pound chicken, whole and fresh/thawed
Freshly cracked black pepper
Applewood smoked sea salt
Old Bay seasoning
Extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Optional: Cover the chicken with oil. Use of oil will cause some smoke during the cook. But helps the spices hold.
- Cover the chicken with spices (pepper, salt and Old Bay).
- Place the chicken on the baking pan for the Air Fryer Toaster Oven.
- Set the cooker to the Roast setting, temperature 375° F., 1 hour cooking time.
- Place the baking pan with the chicken into the Air Fryer Toaster Oven.
- Press the Start button to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the breast meat temperature is at least 165° F. and thigh meat is at least 170° F.