One 5.5 pound whole chicken, thawed
Old Bay seasoning
Freshly cracked black pepper
McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- Season the chicken exterior with the seasoning and spices.
- Place the chicken on a baking pan.
- Place a rack on the lowest rack level.
- Set the cooker to Roast at 375° F. for 90 minutes. Use normal convection.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating place the pan on the rack.
- If you prefer, you can cover the chicken with foil when you see the top is already at your preferred level of darkness.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature in the breast and thigh is at least 165° F.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Buy Wave Oven Recipes merchandise.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.