Whole Chicken, 6.5 pounds, fresh/thawed
Old Bay seasoning
Chicken seasoning of choice
- Season the chicken on all sides.
- Place the chicken on the bake pan.
- Set the cooker to Roast, 375° F. 2 hours cooking time.
- Press the Start button/knob to begin preheating.
- After preheating, put the pan on the lower rack level.
- After about 40 minutes, cover the top of the chicken with foil.
- After the 2 hours of cooking time is complete, check if the meat temperature is above 165° F. in the breast and thigh meat.
- If not yet done, add 20 minutes more cooking time.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F. in the breast and thigh meat.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.
(This website makes a commission from referrals, you pay nothing extra.)