- You may use any waffle recipe of your choice, to make the waffle batter. The video above uses this waffle recipe to make the batter.
- Pour 1/2 cup scoops into the 4 sections of a silicone waffle mold.
- Place the Baking Pan on Level #2 (upper level) in the Cuisinart Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven.
- Select the Bake Option. Set to 400° F. and 40 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Start button and the preheating will begin.
- Once preheating is finished, place the waffle mold onto the baking pan.
- Allow to cook for:
- If you used All Purpose Flour, cook for 6 minutes.
- If you used Whole Wheat Flour, cook for 10 minutes.
- After the time above, pause the cook and flip the waffles out of the waffle mold onto the baking pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes, regardless of the type of flour used in the waffle batter.
- Remove the waffles.
- Repeat steps #7 – 10 above with the remaining waffle batter until finished.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.