2 – 3 Medium Potatoes of choice
- Skin the potatoes.
- Cut the potato using a Waffle Fry Cutter (aka mandoline). Cut the potato spinning it at 90° angles with each cut.
- Cover the cut waffle fries with a light coating of oil.
- Sprinkle on salt to taste.
- Place the waffle fries on Crisper Trays. You will need 3 Crisper Trays.
- Place the Crisper Trays on the Top, Middle and Low Racks of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Set to cook for 20 minutes at 400° F.
- After the first 10 minutes is finished, swap the top and bottom rack Crisper Trays. So the bottom goes to the top and vice versa.
- Continue to cook at 400° F. for the remaining 10 minutes. But continue to look and check and remove any Crisper Tray if it looks done sooner.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.