2 – 3 Medium Potatoes of choice
- Skin the potatoes.
- Cut the potato using a Waffle Fry Cutter (aka mandoline). Cut the potato spinning it at 90° angles with each cut.
- Cover the cut waffle fries with a light coating of oil.
- Sprinkle on salt to taste.
- Place the waffle fries on Crisper Trays. You will need 3 Crisper Trays.
- Place the Crisper Trays on the Top, Middle and Low Racks of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Set to cook for 20 minutes at 400° F.
- After the first 10 minutes is finished, swap the top and bottom rack Crisper Trays. So the bottom goes to the top and vice versa.
- Continue to cook at 400° F. for the remaining 10 minutes. But continue to look and check and remove any Crisper Tray if it looks done sooner.