1 Medium Potato of choice
- Skin the potato.
- Cut the potato using a Waffle Fry Cutter (aka mandoline). Cut the potato spinning it at 90° angles with each cut.
- Cover the cut waffle fries with a light coating of oil.
- Sprinkle on salt to taste.
- Place the waffle fries onto the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer, with some space between each for air flow.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on a Rack, 3rd up from the bottom.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Air Fry Pre-Programmed setting.
- Adjust the Cook Temperature to 375° F.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 20-25 minutes.
- Press the Start Button/Dial.
- Allow the cooking time to complete, but keep looking and remove if they appear done sooner.