2 medium sized potatoes
- Clean the skin the potatoes.
- Slice the potatoes with a mandoline slicer, to cut the potatoes into waffle fries.
- Place the sliced potatoes into a bowl.
- Coat the waffle fries in oil.
- Salt to taste.
- Place the waffle fries across 2 Crisper Trays.
- Set the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL to Air Fry, 375° F., 15 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating is complete, press Start to pause the cook.
- Place a Crisper Tray on the highest rack holder and another on the rack holder just under it.
- Turn the time back to the full 15 minutes, and press Start to begin the cook.
- After 10 minutes, pause the cook, swap and spin the Crisper Trays.
- Allow the remaining 5 minutes to complete.