1 pound Broccoli Florets (about 4 cups), frozen or thawed
1 pound Cauliflower Florets (about 4 cups), frozen or thawed
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, frozen or thawed
Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Blend, to taste
Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1) Cover the vegetables in oil.
2) Place the oil covered vegetables into the 10 inch baking pan.
3) Shake on seasonings to taste.
4) Place the baking pan on the 1 inch rack.
5) Cook for 10 minutes at high power.
6) Flip the vegetables over.
7) Cook for 8 minutes at high power. (Or 10 minutes if the vegetables were frozen at the start.)
8) Top with cheese.
9) Cook for 3 minutes at high power. (Or 4 minutes if the vegetables were frozen at the start.)
(Estimate for 3/4 cup, 1/8 of recipe, 85g.)
Total Fats: 10
Saturated Fats: 3
Trans Fats: 0
Total Carbohydrates: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 4g
Note: Cooking cauliflower creates a very strong aroma, that usually is not desirable to most people.