2 whole turkey wings, fresh/thawed
Extra light olive oil
Freshly cracked black pepper
Applewood smoked sea salt
Ranch seasoning, or other seasoning of choice
- Place the bake pan on the middle rack level.
- Cover the wings with a light coating of oil.
- Season the turkey wings.
- Place the wings into the air fry basket.
- Put the basket on the high rack level in the cooker.
- Set the cooker to Wings, 400° F., 20 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin cooking.
- After 10 minutes flip the wings over.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check, but the meat temperature should be at least 165° F., but may be higher.