2 whole turkey wings, fresh/thawed
Extra light olive oil
Freshly cracked black pepper
Applewood smoked sea salt
Ranch seasoning, or other seasoning of choice
- Place the bake pan on the middle rack level.
- Cover the wings with a light coating of oil.
- Season the turkey wings.
- Place the wings into the air fry basket.
- Put the basket on the high rack level in the cooker.
- Set the cooker to Wings, 400° F., 20 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin cooking.
- After 10 minutes flip the wings over.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check, but the meat temperature should be at least 165° F., but may be higher.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.