2 whole turkey wings, fresh
Extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
Other seasoning of choice
- Cover the wings with a light coating of oil.
- Season the wings.
- Line the bake pan with a non-stick bake/grill mat.
- Place the wings on the lined bake pan.
- Set the cooker to Roast, 350° F., 25 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, place the pan on the 2nd rack level up.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.