1 cup (about 1/2 pound) of cooked turkey (or chicken) white meat. This can be leftovers still cool from the refrigerator.
Pillsbury pie crust 2 pack
1/2 cup of milk
1/3 yellow onion (diced)
1 celery stalk (diced)
1 can of diced peas & carrots
1 can of diced potatoes
1 can of Campbell’s Cream of Chicken soup
- Put all ingredients (except pie crusts) into a saucepan. Warm ingredients on stove until first boil.
- Place 1 pie crust into a round casserole dish and trim edges.
- Pour all ingredients from the saucepan into the pie crust in the casserole dish.
- Place the 2nd pie crust on top of ingredients in the casserole dish.
- Pinch edges of top pie crust.
- Cut a few slits into of top pie crust for venting.
- Place on the 1″ rack and cook for 15 minutes on high power.
- Put foil on edges of the pie, to prevent burning during the next step.
- Cook for 10 minutes on high power, until crust is light brown.
- Cool for a least 5 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!