1 pound ground turkey
Freshly ground black pepper
Other seasoning of choice
- Season the meat.
- Form the meat into 3-4 patties.
- Place the patties in the air fry basket.
- Place the wire rack on the 2nd to highest rack level.
- Place the air fry basket onto the wire rack.
- Place the bake pan on the lowest rack level.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 400° F., 20 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
You may also see the video on BitChute.
You may also see the video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.