1 pounds of ground turkey
Freshly cracked black pepper
Seasoned sea salt
- Season the meat well.
- Divide the meat into 4 patties
- Make a dent in the middle of each patty, to prevent them swelling in the middle.
- Place a rack on the higher rack level.
- Place the bake pan on the holder under the wire rack to catch drippings.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 400° F., cooking time will need 30-40 minutes, use a meat thermometer.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- While preheating, place the patties in the air fry basket.
- After preheating, place the air fry basket onto the rack.
- Cook until the meat temperature is 165° F.