1 pounds of ground turkey
Freshly cracked black pepper
Seasoned sea salt
- Season the meat well.
- Divide the meat into 4 patties
- Make a dent in the middle of each patty, to prevent them swelling in the middle.
- Place a rack on the higher rack level.
- Place the bake pan on the holder under the wire rack to catch drippings.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 400° F., cooking time will need 30-40 minutes, use a meat thermometer.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- While preheating, place the patties in the air fry basket.
- After preheating, place the air fry basket onto the rack.
- Cook until the meat temperature is 165° F.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Listen to this in Podcast format
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.