4 turkey burgers, frozen
Waffle fries, frozen
- Place the raised rack from the NuWave Primo the roasting kit onto the grill plate.
- Place the air frying basket onto the raised rack.
- Place the large extender ring on the NuWave Primo.
- Set the NuWave Primo cook to 400° F., 15 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to start the preheat.
- After the preheat is complete, place the turkey burgers on the grill plate.
- Then place the waffle fries into the air frying basket.
- Cover with the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to start the cook.
- After 8 minutes, pause the cook and move around the waffle fries, so they will cook more evenly.
- Allow the cook to complete.
- Check the turkey burgers are at least 165° F. meat temperature.