1 – 3 Frozen Turkey Burgers
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cover the turkey burger(s) with a light coat of oil.
- Sprinkle on spices to taste.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 400° F., 20 minutes cooking time.
- Place the turkey burger(s) onto a mesh rack and place it on the 2nd rack holder up.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the cook.
- After 10 minutes, pause the cook and flip the turkey burger(s) over.
- Close the door for the cook to continue.
- Allow the cook to complete.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.