1/2 pound tuna steak
Smoked sea salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Old Bay seasoning
- Season the tuna steak to taste.
- Place the tuna in the Baking Pan.
- Place the Pizza Rack level 2. The level usually used for Air Frying.
- Turn the selection dial to ROAST.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 355° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 17 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL will begin to pre-heat.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 17 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the Baking Pan with the tuna on the Pizza Rack.
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL, and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is about 145° F.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.