Tomahawk Steak, about 2.5 pounds
- Turn the NuWave Jubilee Double Grill on.
- Insert the meat probe into the probe jack and the other end deep into the meat.
- Set the cook to 475° F.
- Press the Probe button and set the probe temperature to 150° F. or your desired temperature.
- Press the Preheat button and then press the Start button to begin preheating.
- After the preheat is complete, arrange the steak on the grill.
- Close the NuWave Jubilee, and while closing set the top plate directly on top of the steak. To have both the top and bottom grill plates directly touching the steak.
- Press the Start button to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
Note: It takes about 34 minutes to reach 150° F.