6 Large Eggs
1 Cup of Taco seasoned cooked ground beef
2 Hard/Crunchy Taco shells
1/2 cup lettuce or lettuce and diced tomato
3 slices of cheese
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray a 9 inch cake pan with Pam spray.
2) Add the eggs to the pan and mix them up.
3) Add the Taco seasoned ground beef.
4) Crunch up the Taco shells and sprinkle them into the egg mixture and stir.
5) Place the pan on the 4 inch rack.
6) Cook for 5 minutes at high power.
7) Sprinkle in the lettuce or lettuce and tomato.
9) Place the cheese slices in separate locations on top of the omelette. And press the cheese into place using a spatula.
10) Cook for 3 minutes at high power.
11) Flip and stir up the omelette well.
12) Cook at high power for 5 minutes.
13) Top with Taco Sauce to taste.
Note: Hard/Crunchy Corn Taco Shells average about just 10-15 carbs each.
Cheese will brown in areas during cooking.
Serves 2 – 4.