1 T-Bone Steak, about 1 pound
A-1 Steak Sauce
(Use the highest microwave oven power setting throughout this cook.)
- Preheat the Range Mate Pro pot. By heating the empty pot without a lid, for 4 minutes in the microwave oven.
- While preheating the pot, coat both sides of the steak with A-1 Steak Sauce. Or use salt and pepper, or other seasonings of choice.
- Put the steak into the preheated pot, cover with the lid and place into the microwave oven. Cook for 3 minutes 30 seconds.
- Open the microwave oven, take the pot out, flip the steak and place the lid on. Then cook in the microwave oven for an additional 3 minutes 30 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave oven and allow the steak to remain in the pot for an additional minute. You can leave the lid on.
- Cooking is complete, but you may want to remove the lid and allow the meat time to rest before eating. This is optional.