About 1.5 pound T-Bone Steak
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Beef Rub of Choice (or salt and pepper)
- Put a light coating of oil all over the steak.
- Shake your beef rub over all sides of the steak.
- Place the steak into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket into the Baking Pan.
- Place the Baking Pan on rack position #2 with the Air Fryer Basket inside.
- Press the dial button to turn the Air Fryer Toaster Oven On. Then turn the dial till you reach the Broil option.
- Then press the dial button.
- Make sure the settings are 450° F. and 20-25 minutes.
- Press the Start/Stop Button. This will begin the cook.
- After 15 minutes, flip the steak and insert a meat probe.
- Allow to cook 6 more minutes for Medium Well Done, meat temperature 150°-154° F. Or to your desired level of doneness.