1 Medium Sweet Potato
Olive Oil, version of choice
1 Ounce Applewood Smoked Salt
- Skin the Sweet Potato.
- Place a rack on the 2nd rack holder up from the bottom in the NuWave Bravo.
- Press the ON/OFF Button, to turn the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer On.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Roast Pre-Programmed setting.
- Adjust the Cook Temperature to 425° F.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 12 minutes.
- Press the Start Button/Dial. The Smart Oven Air Fryer will begin to preheat. Perform steps below while preheating.
- Cut the sweet potato using a Waffle Fry Cutter (aka mandoline). Cut the sweet potato spinning it at 90° angles with each cut.
- Cover the cut waffle fries with a light coating of oil.
- Sprinkle on salt to taste.
- Place the waffle fries onto the baking pan, with some space between each.
- Once the preheat is finished. Place the baking pan onto the Rack, 2nd up from the bottom.
- Press the Start Button/Dial. This will start the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete, but keep looking and remove if they appear done sooner.
- Sprinkle on brown sugar to taste.