Sweet Potato, washed, skinned and cut into french fry strips
3 Tbs. Oil
Applewood Smoked Salt
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Put the fries into a bowl and toss in oil.
- Then cover with spices and toss more, to ensure all are well coated.
- Place the fries on Crisper Trays. You will need 3 Crisper Trays.
- Place the Crisper Trays on the Top, Middle and Low Racks of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Set to cook for 18 minutes at 400° F.
- After the first 18 minutes is finished, remove the Top Rack Crisper Tray.
- Move the Middle and Lowest Crisper Trays each up one level.
- Continue to cook at 400° F. for 5 minutes.
- Remove what is now the Top Rack Crisper Tray.
- Move the Middle Rack Crisper Tray up to the Top Rack.
- Continue to cook at 400° F. for 3 minutes.